Drink Drive Animation 2012

I have recently won a compotition for one of my animations as a college assignemnt to raise awearness of Drink Driving throughout the Holiday Season.


Here is a quote from the local newspaper:
'Adam Thomas, 18, an Extended Diploma Design student, won a national Dyfed-Powes road saftey prize for his 'Don't Drink and Drive' sort film, which was designed to convey the seriousness of drink driving to schools in Wales. 
The competition was rolled out to schools and colleges in all four police authorities in Wales. Adam, who lives in Solva, is the first Pembrokeshire student to be award a first prize for the Dyfed-Powys area.
________________________________________________________________________________ 
Adam, whose creativity is thriving in the college environment said: 
"I'm delighted to have won this prize, the creativity and freedom that I am allowed in College has helped me enormously, I made the right decision to come to College." 
________________________________________________________________________________ 
Adam's professional approach to his brief included: developing storyboards, characters, sequence planning and visual research'
I'm very pleased to of accomplished this, and it will help me progress forward to a better University where I can learn more about animation and also extend my skills of drawing and animating. (This animation has also been mentioned on the BBC News Website which is also a awesome accomplishment also!)

Note: This animation has not, and will not be used for commercial use of any type.

Adam

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Business Studies - Company Research Report

Latest University Essay

Major Project Collaborative Pre-Production Work