Supermoon Lunar Eclipse Photos

Hello everyone! I've been a long time but I'm back at uni in my third year and I can't wait to get started! On September 29th the moon came within 226,000 miles of the earth passing behind the earth's shadow causing the sun to create a red tint on the moon. it was 14% larger and 18% brighter than when it was at its furtherest point, and its not going to happen again until 2033!

Whoo! That all out the way, I stayed up until 4am to see the event, and I took some pictures on my camera, so here they are.

This picture was taken before the supermoon lunar eclipse began around 3:00am GMT.

This picture was taken shortly after the time supermoon eclipse began at 4:30am GMT.

Pretty rare event and I was amazing to experience such a rare event. Well anyway that's all I have time to talk about for now but I'll be talking some more in the next few weeks, maybe about EGX, or uni projects that I'm working on.

Adam

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Business Studies - Company Research Report

Latest University Essay

Major Project Collaborative Pre-Production Work