Portfolio Website 3.0 Construction Underway!

It only seems like yesterday since I launched my 2015 version on my animation portfolio website, however for our current business module we have all been asked to create a new website. I decided to use this opportunity to work off my old website and completely overall and restructure it.

This is the current state of the index/homepage. I have managed to get the slider all working to the browser size and it also plays videos! Which is super handy.

Index/Homepage - Portfolio Website
I don't think I will be changing the homepage around much anymore as I think the overall design and layout is pretty much there, maybe a few minor tweaks before the business deadline in February 2016.

Now it is all go for the rest of the pages which will follow in suit the same theme as the homepage, with some neat new editions and features.

See you on the next one,

Adam

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Business Studies - Company Research Report

Latest University Essay

So Why Am I Here Doing What I Do?