Major Project Collaborative Pre-Production Work

With my major project pre-production out of the way I'd show you some of the work that I've been doing for the collaborative game project.

During the course of the game project I'm responsible for the body mechanic animations and two cut scenes for the game, additionally I'm also overseeing some of the second year animators who have joined in on our project who are doing body-mechanic animations.

Here are my thumbnails for the body mechanics that I will be animating in production.


I also created animatics of all of my body mechanics that from my thumbnails and also using video reference. I'm unable to upload the videos to blogger because it will take a long time to upload around 10 videos to this post. I didn't have a chance to do my cut-scene pre-production however I've been working on it this week and last week, so its all coming together well. I need to re-record a few bits of reference also. Production starts on Monday and I can't wait to get into it!

See you on the next one,

Adam

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Business Studies - Company Research Report

Latest University Essay

Major Project Personal Pre-Production Work