Major Project Personal Pre-Production Work

Hey all, I'm finally back after some hefty nights staying up to complete work for my major project pre-production, but now all that's done I've had time to relax a bit and focus my attention towards other things like my business module (which I have to make a blog post for also) and my final major project production.

So for my personal project I decided that I wanted to create a 20 second animation sequence with a tiger doing various movements, like jumping, running, walking and so on, additionally I wanted to make a on the spot run cycle too for the tiger animation. Moreover, I also wanted to create a 5 second dragon flight cycle.

First of all I decided to do some action sheets:


These are some action sheets of bat's and eagles for the dragon flight cycle:


Moving on to the thumbnails for the Tiger:

These are my initial thumbnails. 

Using my initial thumbnails I was able to create thumbnail sequences to help me develop my animation idea.

This is my final thumbnail sequence for my tiger animation:


Finally this was the animation I created from my final thumbnail sequence, although it is only 10 seconds I plan to add more anticipation at parts and run and walk sections to the animation:


Unfortunately I was not able to create thumbnails for my dragon flight cycle because I had to focus on my collaborative project pre-production, however I have the video reference I need for both the dragon and the tiger sequence so hopefully all will go smoothly in the production stage.

See you on the next one,

Adam

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Business Studies - Company Research Report

Latest University Essay

So Why Am I Here Doing What I Do?