Big Hero 6 - Hiro Photoshop Painting.


Hey Folks!

Phew, its been ages since I have blogged, and I'm terribly sorry for that. I have not been able to find the time in my very busy academic life at University. I'm going to try and post more with things that I'm working on, both personal and university work so that you can get a little sneak peak of the things I'm working on. 

Anyway... After watching Big Hero 6... well first... wow, what an amazing movie. It had such a strong, meaningful story and tied together with the excellent character performance, animation and design it must be one of my all time favorite, if not all time favorite feature film.

Anyway, again... I decided today to sketch out and then colour in Hiro in Photoshop. Here's what I got...

                                     Rough Sketch                                                   Development
  
           Final Sketch                                                                Final Colour-In

I'm pretty pleased with the final result. Would of been nice to work on some shading for Hiro, but, sadly, I must return to the realm of Animation to continue on my end of year projects, but don't worry. You should see this blog become more active. 

Bah-a-la-la-la…

Adam

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Business Studies - Company Research Report

Latest University Essay

So Why Am I Here Doing What I Do?